Friday, June 19, 2009

I-FAIL


So I decided to drink the kool-aid and get an iphone. I reserved one online, black 32GB nice!!, which was very convienent and very good planning on AT&T's part or so one would assume. As you all know today's the day and I couldnt wait any longer. At 10am I haul ass down to the apple store in the Mall of Arerica and wait in the shortest "queue" ever, another guy & myself. After 10 minutes I stroll into the store and start my activation, get my mark of the beast, whatever. Everything was going great untill Bob or Bill or Apple store guys tells me to take a seat at the counter, we have a problem. GREAT!!! More of Apple and AT&T trying to keep the black man down!!! F THAT!!!! The revolution will not be televideo uploaded to twtitter with the new video function of the iphone... Long story short, I sit down and patiently wait to be told the AT&T is having problems porting numbers from other carriers. I get a claim ticket/rain check/ go F yourself slip and am aked to come back later.




Thanks AT&T, way to mess up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment